Need an IT Teacher in Tianjin, 20 Working Hours/Week, Working Visa Provided, 12k RMB/Month (Negotiable)https://tianjinjobs.com/viewjob/39126 2018-04-03 China Tianjin 300000 China Tianjin
CNY 9000CNY to 12000CNY / month - Full Time
School: Hepingli Training School
Working hours: 20hours/week, Wed-Sun
Students from 2-22
1. Pre-abroad, computer skill, Java, Z visa, native speaker
2. Hold a Master Degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9,000 RMB/month - 12,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3,000-5000RMB
- Referral & recommendation commission 2,000RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Please contact us for more details