International schools, Free accommodation Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Yiwu, Dalian, Xi'an, Ordoshttps://tianjinjobs.com/viewjob/2556067 2020-06-10 China Tianjin 300000 China Tianjin
CNY 28000CNY - 40000CNY/month - Full Time
1. Available Locations: Shanghai, Tianjin, Zhenjiang, Wuhan, Xiangyang, Chongqing, , Xi'an, Dalian, Yancheng, Luoyang, Haifeng or Ordos city of China.
2. Contract Term: two years contract, Aug. 2020 to Aug. 2022.
3. Subjects: English (advanced), Fine Arts, Physics, Chemistry, Math, Science, Calculus, Information Technology, Foods, PE, Business, Social Science, Social Studies. Select one of the above subjects.
4. Students Age: 15-17 years old.
5. Work on Mondays to Fridays 7:30am
1. Salary: RMB28,000--RMB40,000 monthly based upon verifiable teaching experience.
2. Accommodation: free of charge independent apartment provided. 5,000RMB settlement allowance, accommodation support, paid on-campus housing can be arranged.
3. Vacation: full paid winter and summer vacation, 12 months paid a year.
4. Sick Leave: 5 days paid sick leave, 15 days sick leave (deduct RMB350 per day) per year.
5. Holidays: 11 day full paid public holidays plus 1 day Christmas per year.
6. Airfare Allowance: annual return flights for teacher and dependents in China; paid up front with 100USD baggage credit.
7. Insurance: zero-deductible family health insurance VIP in China with emergency cover worldwide.
8. Tuition Fee: 50% reduction for one of foreign teacher's children, maximum of 2,000USD a year. For the second child, 75% reduction for tuition, it's maximum of 1,000USD a year.
9. Work Visa: full support for work permit; reimbursement of document authentication and visa application costs.
10. Yearly Completion Bonus: 6,000 RMB.
11. Professional development workshop.
12. Support and reimbursement of fees for BC Certificate of Qualification
1. Holds an Education, masters' degree or certificate from recognized teacher education program
2. Recognized teaching certificate issued in a native English-speaking country preferred.
3. New graduates with completed practicum and newly qualified teachers warmly welcomed.
4. Has over two years subjects teaching