ASAP！！！！！Both English natives and non-natives are welcome to American Eagle English!https://tianjinjobs.com/viewjob/2554933
American Eagle Institute2019-10-22 China Tianjin 300000 China Tianjin
CNY 13000CNY to 18000CNY / month - Full Time
Start date: ASAP
1. Possesses a passion for teaching 3-10 year-old and have a attitude towards the students learning outcome
2. Friendly, professional and energetic
3. Native speaker from Canada, US, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa preferred; Non-native speaker with native proficiency is also welcome.
4. Authenticated bachelor's degree or certificate
5. No criminal record
6. Possesses a TEFL, TESOL or CELTA certificate or at least 2 years of teaching experience.
1. Monthly base salary: RMB 13,000 - RMB 18,000
2. Bonus: RMB 1,000 - RMB 5,000
3. Contract completion bonus: RMB 9,000 - RMB 23,000
4. Work Visa provided
5. Health insurance provided
6. Training: All teachers will receive paid training in Shanghai ( Travel and accommodation expenses paid), as well as video training throughout the year
7. Great career development path at the school and headquarter level.
American Eagle’s Asia-Pacific Headquarters was founded in 1999 by Stephanie Sun (CEO) and Elsa Wey (President) in HsinChu Science Park. In 2010, The Mainland China Headquarter was established to bring the best of the Taiwanese English education program to the Mainland.
Our curriculum aligns with the North American Language Arts standards, and with an effective Spiral curriculum design, WRITE -C teaching method, as well as well-written teaching manuals, we allow our students to achieve near-native English speaking, listening, reading and writing abilities without having to go to international schools or even going abroad. When our students do decide to go to international schools or study abroad, they were able to enter schools without having to go through ESL training course.In short, we pride ourselves in the quality of learning that we deliver.
At American Eagle Institute, we welcome teachers who are experience and passionate about teaching. We also welcome teachers who are less experienced but is interested in learning about how to excel in the ESL industry, because at Eagle, we can help you to be a better teacher.